Community > Posts By > Slim gym

 
Slim gym 's photo
Sun 06/28/26 03:37 PM
The visitors for the FIFA World Cup are so taken with the warm welcome they are getting in the US! And are equally baffled at the negative press the Yanks get back home.....but now that they are here they are astonished and amazed at what a great country US actually is....and the amount of videos supporting this are plentiful on FB and YouTube..

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 06/28/26 03:31 PM
one of my favorite games to play , at my age , has gotta be pickleball.....dinky dinky !!!

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 06/28/26 08:14 AM
extra delusional

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 06/28/26 08:13 AM
peeler bar

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 06/28/26 08:12 AM
magical

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 06/28/26 08:12 AM
I totally wish....

Next
Grumpy Witch

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 06/27/26 09:10 PM
From the Casino to the peeler bar to the gas station , and I still came out ahead of the game ....yipee!

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 06/27/26 09:07 PM
why are we talking on a games thread?? not cool hon !!


OT: exactly kissable

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 06/27/26 09:04 PM
thats me


OT: you're drunk

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 06/27/26 09:01 PM
stopped in to get my night cap after a quick visit to the peeler bar....as usual, no one is around...
good night all!!

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 06/27/26 08:58 PM
looking to see if Mikey can win , both ways, with Zeebo, otherwise he is just a sattelite...

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 06/27/26 08:54 PM
running out of gas for his riding mower

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 06/27/26 08:53 PM
utterly threatened

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 06/27/26 08:52 PM
state

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 06/27/26 08:50 PM
nutty bar

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 06/26/26 02:40 PM



wow.. setting the bar low huh Slimbo spock


looks like only low value gals available, beggars cant be chooser...bigsmile



really?? yer goin there?? put'em up dude..

OT: a boxing match with Slimbo


What can I say ...the last woman I dated saved my phone number under "Free food"...so yeah , thats low value ...sure there is high value women out there, its just not in my part of town....
I prefer mud wrestling....btw...

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 06/26/26 02:35 PM
nutty pecker

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 06/26/26 02:35 PM
my dream

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 06/26/26 02:52 AM

wow.. setting the bar low huh Slimbo spock


looking for a way outta this maze...




looks like only low value gals available, beggars cant be chooser...bigsmile

OT: a happy ending to the chase!!

Slim gym 's photo
Thu 06/25/26 03:03 PM

I'm rooting for the hotness of Cho Gue-Sung (the South Korean striker).
🀭:smile_cat:


Seriously, I will always support South Africa despite their lack of talent in football. We are rugby and cricket folk when it comes to our expertise. I always enjoy an under dog such as CΓ΄te d'Ivoire and I've always supported Germany since I was a little girl. So, when we get kicked out I have two other teams :))
[/quote

Cant believe Canada plays SA on Sunday in the first knock out round of 32..... Go Canada.....Hopefully , our Captain will finally be able to play.....that could make a huge difference ...