|
Going out to a BBQ..
Hopefully there will be tandoori chicken , corn and plenty of beer !! |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
Let me just grab a cold one and read up on what the TWO hardest working women are up to...I bet they keep busy cause that keeps them out of trouble , especially that Canadian one !!
|
|
|
|
|
|
great , you back ...hope it was a pleasant break!!
Grumpy Witch .....no no not Zee... Next !!! |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
S.H.I.T.
So Happy its Friday.....
Enjoy the weekend .....like I totally plan to!! |
|
|
|
|
|
one direction
|
|
|
|
|
|
mungo jerry
|
|
|
|
|
|
KISS
|
|
|
|
|
|
KISS
|
|
|
|
|
|
imagine Dragons
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
I was so bored this afternoon, that I just had to get out and play pickleball. SO I played for an hour and a half , while the weather cleared up and the rain stopped....then headed to a BBQ and had a few gin and tonics, before heading home sweet home....and here I am at this Pub , where the lights are off and I am groping around looking for a light switch, tripped over something cussed out aloud and now leaving to actually go sleep it off in my car....for an hour or so before eventually going home .....Good night me hearties......
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Testing a theory.......
|
|
|
A yawn is nothing but a silent cry out for more coffee !!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Hi
|
|
|
Morning, fellas, and nice to meet you guys. I'm new here Welcome to Mingle 2 ....hope you stay and have fun ....join the forums to mingle with the genuine ....never know you may meet someone you click with.... |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
2 words - part 48
|
|
|
youthful envy
|
|
|
|
|
|
One of my favourite things was to go watch a movie(s) at the Drive-In theatre....oh for a return of the Drive-In......and those carefree days ...lol....
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that .....
But thank you for the Heart attack on a plate kinda brunch....luckily its only offered once a week... Gobbled down that plate of eggs beans etc and that crispy fried bacon, with vodka laced OJ and I am off to play pickleball this wet and wild morning.....this weekend is so screwed up ..... |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
the UP UP game
|
|
|
Games Up
|
|
|
|
|
|
No Sir ...its will be me !!
Grumpy Witch , before she goes on vacation .....NEXT |
|
|
|
|
|
Grateful Dead
|
|
|
|
|
|
when they are willing to put 25% down on the whole , I will tell you later deal....
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
can you love a stranger
|
|
|
I think I have desired strangers but once I introduced myself , they become someone I could love , if the feeling is mutual... Which mostly is never the case , hence the use of dating sites ...
But seriously I never feel love at all for strangers....simply because they are strangers.... Never watched porn like Crystal, so there is no comparing love and lust .....its fantasy at its best...and its hard to buy into that, especially if you dont have unlimited resources....Yes, like Soufihere says , start at the feet, make sure they are facing the right direction and then work your way up....by the middle you should have a basic inkling if its a Yes or No... |
|
|
|
|