|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
You ladies better start getting your acts together,in regard to rolling out the brunch on Sundays(?)....coz you know I do not exactly cook .....I serve three kinds of meals at my place ..Frozen, Take out and microwave....
Ohhh hell to the noooooooooo you did not go there did you??
Hummm well enjoy Kitchen is Closed~~~ Coffee and Bar only it's serve yourself only
Since that kitchen is closed and basically useless....can the Owner , who is very handy , convert that into a Pool Room with Darts .....????? |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
the UP UP game
|
|
|
ha ha ...wish I had the money to!!!
I will just Zip it UP....now |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
i am the biggest fool and had big dreams to .....but all crushed when I could'nt , hang on to the girl of my dreams.... But I will drink this pub dry if England can win this World Cup......And thanks Merry for getting us this round ....
See you on the 19th when the Finals take place ....! |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
All the talking and no drinking makes for a boring day!
So knocking back a few shots I think I will check out that hot Tub out back,,,, hope the cameras aint working ....cause there is going to be some naked ladies in there with me......already sent out the invites.... Rest of you lurkers just carry on ..... |
|
|
|
|
|
hmmmm!!!!!
OT: the last dance |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
the UP UP game
|
|
|
thats you!
Merry.
OT::: Up lifted |
|
|
|
|
|
has game
|
|
|
|
|
|
has game
|
|
|
|
|
|
goes bananas
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
the UP UP game
|
|
|
straight UP
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
the UP UP game
|
|
|
straight UP
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Women who want only sex
|
|
|
Men have to work hard to impress and get any sex from a woman they like . Women just choose the men they want to have sex with ..Let that sink in !!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Thanks TG for the update on Texas BBQs.....and its good to know that the visitors are not only enjoying their time in the USA , but are actually changing their minds about the USA......they are loving it , some dont even wanna go back to their own countries....cant blame them huh!!!
OT : feeling pretty good but a little anxious as I get ready to watch England play Mexico in Mexico... Go England ...three lions start roaring .... |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
Morning y'all.... Dont see the weekend spread ....so will just grab a cold beer and head on home and get ready to watch Canada, play their next game in the World ... Stay indoors and stay cool people !! only on Sunday's Slimbo.. unless TG decides ta cook lol You ladies better start getting your acts together,in regard to rolling out the brunch on Sundays(?)....coz you know I do not exactly cook .....I serve three kinds of meals at my place ..Frozen, Take out and microwave....
|
|
|
|
|
|
You are right , what did I do to get my wish granted??
Next Grumpy Witch .....another wish ??? |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
FIFA World Cup 2026
|
|
|
Yeah Canada did not do well yesterday....but happy to join other losers like Brazil. Netherlands , Germany. South Africa etc etc ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
high noon
|
|
|
|
|
|
one of my favourite past times is dancing....every opportunity or every social function , I will be the first on the floor and last to get off....funny, cause I am not the best of dancers !!!
|
|
|
|
|
Grumpy Witch....
Well I guess you are the Next One.. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
Morning y'all....
Dont see the weekend spread ....so will just grab a cold beer and head on home and get ready to watch Canada, play their next game in the World ... Stay indoors and stay cool people !! |
|
|
|
|
Merry.