Community > Posts By > Slim gym

 
Slim gym 's photo
Sat 09/05/26 05:48 AM
here to see if the romance is heating up.....and I think I see two ladies being swept of their feet soon ...

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 09/05/26 05:46 AM
its BBQ time ....so shrimp on the grill , with a few veggies...

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 09/05/26 05:45 AM
report fraud

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 09/04/26 12:08 PM

Have you had any luck yet?



I am gonna presume that question is for me !!

Answer is Yes....and on this Site .....So hang in there sweetheart , your turn will come soon !!!

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 09/04/26 12:05 PM
Yeah yeah I looked behind me and just saw two women debating, more like arguing like women do , as to who gets to swing that hatchet first and thereby become famous....and Slim will make ya famous for sure ....only because ya missed as slick Slim ducked out the way ......you ladies are hilarious !!!


OT : Here to see who buries who ....???bigsmile

Slim gym 's photo
Thu 09/03/26 12:07 PM


Be happy and grateful that the car is fixed and you finally have wheels...
as for the cost , I have gut feeling that your mechanic must have a thing for ya....but still needs some money for his time ... Give him the hug and a kiss ....just to keep him in good spirits . And if he asks you out for poutine ....go ....rofl rofl



I shud be grateful that the car is fixed?? the car IS NOT fixed.. he found the problem after me telling him repeatedly it WASN'T the transmission but electrical AND giving him a list of what CUD cause my issue, firstly.. and 2ndly.. he never FIXED it.. he disconnected the friggen wire/cable and left it dangling.. so dude.. would you pay a dentist just to tell you you have a cavity?? or would you pay him to FIX it.. ?? the car might work.. but it's NOT fixed! geesus noway you may not value your life OR that of others.. but I DO

plus if you haven't been following.. he's in his 30's (I'm in my 60's so twice his age and old enough to be his mother) AND he's married with kids.. I don't touch married.. never have.. never will..
[/quote

Sure I would pay my dentist for finding the cavity, using the X-Ray machine ...doesnt mean I am gonna let him fix it.. Since he found the problem I would get it fixed else where...I am talking about my Dentist ...
You and the young mechanic can fix your own problems .Didnt you say he was even driving the car over to you ....But its driveable but not fixed ...hmmm!!
And he has been your mechanic since he was 12 0r 15 ....if the math adds up ....he is in his 30s and you have used him for 12 or 15 years ...hmmm!!!

Not meaning at all to nit pick .....but since you didnt get the sarcasm I could not resist this retort ..
Downs another Vodka and OJ and saunters out the Pub ...

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 04:59 PM

Good Friend:smile:


How do you get off using a fake picture of Beranaddette L. and expect to make friends honey ??? Just saying !!

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 04:53 PM
True love exists in movies and rom-coms , also sometimes in reality ...Its hard work but some say its worth it . Personally , I can take it or leave it ... I would much rather get into a LAT relationship , especially at my age !!bigsmile

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 04:49 PM
I would give it a Zero rating, only because there is nothing to rate based on one picture ....
And having sunnies on makes it even harder !!

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 10:29 AM
Hole

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 10:26 AM
Remember the two very smart gamblers who made a living out of their gambling , many years ago , so much so CRA tried to get them to pay income tax on the winnings... The arguement was since this was the only source of income they had , it was like a job , hence income tax was applicable....guess how that ended???



OT : My favourite movie when I was way younger was " Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"" And still trying to put that into practice ......failing miserably off course ...bigsmile bigsmile

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 10:16 AM
People who drive like crap but you cant see thru their tinted windows , to give them the royal salute!!

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 10:16 AM
People who drive like crap but you cant see thru their tinted windows , to give them the royal salute!!

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 10:12 AM

mornin y'all.. well.. I didn't sleep more than 4.5 hrs so not a good nights sleep for sure..

seems, he called again, that he's removed the wire.. but can't find the replacement so is leaving it off?? I just have to be careful shifting into gear or park?? what?? but he wants me to pay him for finding the problem but not fixing it?? does this make any sense to anyone else?? cuz it sure as fug doesn't make any sense to me..

anywho.. my day is gonna be chit.. hope your day is better drinker


Be happy and grateful that the car is fixed and you finally have wheels...
as for the cost , I have gut feeling that your mechanic must have a thing for ya....but still needs some money for his time ... Give him the hug and a kiss ....just to keep him in good spirits . And if he asks you out for poutine ....go ....rofl rofl

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 10:03 AM
[

pffft.. we don't need back up ta handle you Slim..
even the guilty will proclaim innocence if they THINK it'll get'em outta trouble... neither I nor TG are THAT gullible whoa

OT: to get Slim to dig his own grave (which he seems to be doing a good job at)




I think your call for volunteers went un heeded so ....u will just need another two...to proceed with your evil plan oh yeah I dont own a shovel two ...

OT : only here to see two ladies faces, when they realize I escaped the evil plot to bury poor innocent , lovable and honest Slim ....only to find the hatchet was the only thing being buried >>>>

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 09:54 AM
[

Honestly..... Slim I don't you could handle either one of us..rofl rofl rofl


OT: Still looking for the turn that don't turn into a dead end..slaphead


I dont think I will be allowed to handle you two ladies ....you two ladies will be too busy doing your own thing , I will just be there.....yeah I dont do too well in threesomes oh heck even two somes!!


OT: just here to see if any more volunteers have signed up to bury poor Slim !!!

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/01/26 11:02 AM
yes that is awesome .....but not as awesome as me snapping my fingers and a vodka and OJ appeared out of no where ....kidding you ....I had to make it myself ....but a guy can always dream !!

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/01/26 11:00 AM
smart gamblers know when to walk away....and I put myself in that category!!!
Kayaking on the other hand is fine but you have to know how to thread water or swim , in case you topple into the water....sketch situation ....life jackets helps , if you have one ...


OT: going out to dance and enjoy a stress free Friday night at my local Legion !! A couple of drinks also help!!!

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/01/26 10:51 AM
students lining up at food banks ....generally taking advantage of the kindness and generous nature of the population of the area !frustrated frustrated

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/01/26 10:44 AM
Only here to find how odd it is, that two ladies cannot muster up any more volunteers to help bury Slim , who is totally not guilty of anything....but guessing they wanna get Slim out on his own to do God knows what with him ....hmmmm!

BTW I think I found that camera I was looking for ....its made in Japan.bigsmile

1 2 … 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 … 24 25