Community > Posts By > Slim gym

 
Slim gym 's photo
Sat 09/12/26 04:43 AM




Dangit, I wanna move to Canada now, haha. At least life is affordable there.
I should find myself a nice Canadian bloke!




Ha ha... dont buy into the narrative that we are the land of milk and honey. After 11 years of liberals running this country , and importing millions of potential voters , mostly from third world countries, the country is now comparable to any other third world nation ....and totally unaffordable in general aspects....jobs , housing and heralth care wise ..

OT: Thinking if Crystal can find a NICE Canadian bloke , she will mostly likely have to sponsor him to live with her.....he will be happy to escape from Canada ...

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 09/12/26 04:27 AM
morning folks ....just getting in for my Vodka and OJ...
great to see some people awake at this hour..

TG have a great day watching the grand daughter play, hopefully both eyes are good to go......

Me gonna go play pickleball this morning with a swim planned for the afternoon , and then probabably the usual BBQ and drinks in the evening , weather is not too bad for that .... Yes, a trip to the CAsino late night , to give back some of the winning from last weekend ha ha !!!!

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 09/12/26 04:13 AM
Prayer changes people and people change things....thats my understanding of prayer....But praying is good for the soul..

The village elders all showed uo to pray for rain , only a little boy brought an umbrella . Thats faith...


Thanks for the glorious insights !!!

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 09/12/26 04:07 AM
@ Sophie

gonna say Hi , from Bram[ton Ontario

And you at Ontario, Ontario ......Hmmmmmm ...that sounds so fake !!!

Slim gym 's photo
Thu 09/10/26 01:11 PM
just thinking of getting a tat of a 100 dollar bill on a part of me that women like to touch all the time ....but then my nose would look rather silly !!!

Slim gym 's photo
Thu 09/10/26 01:04 PM
As per plenty of posters here ....age is just a number ! Glad you dont buy into that nonsense ..

We are up to $1.84 a litre ......expected to jump tonight by 7 cents .....crap !!!
I startd walking to the grocery store besides my place .....10 minitues one way ....


OT: Thinking the good weather is on the way , so what should I turn my attention to ???

Slim gym 's photo
Thu 09/10/26 12:56 PM
Dropped into the joint just to grab a Vodka and OJ , and ya, to wish TG a belated birthday ....hope it was a blast.......

just as well it BOGO and the place is rocking ....hmmmm

Just realized I am Buy-sexual.....if you buy me a drink I could get sexual....just saying ......

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/09/26 12:45 PM
seriousl;y I see no point in a long distance relationship , unless there are video chats included and perhaps a meet up date in the not to distant future!!!

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/09/26 12:41 PM
i would say you , but then I could get in trouble!!


OT: my favourite fishing spot is OAK lake in the Kawthras area , ontario.

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/09/26 10:49 AM
so be completely honest......Has prayer ever genuinely worked for you ??

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/09/26 10:46 AM
My parents want to sell everything they own, so that they can enjoy their old age and leave us with no inheritance. Do you think this is Fair???
thoughts please!!!

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/08/26 10:10 AM
I am thinking there was a connection somewhere in there Crystal....did you get a phone number ....he had yours already ....missed opportunity????


OT: Thinking if the gas prices continue to stay this high , I may have to go full european and ride a bicycle!!!

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/08/26 10:02 AM
Feeling a bit on the sad side now that summer is over , the kids are all back to school.. But looking forward to at least a week of Indian Summer and that will be followed by the best season of all....Fall....or as The EU people call it... autumn...

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/08/26 09:59 AM
Afternoon all....its Tuesday so I must be in Belgium , and if its Wednesday I must be in Rome.....but after a sip of my Vodka and OJ I realized I was in this empty Pub.......again ....

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/08/26 09:56 AM
Wandering Minstrel

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/08/26 09:54 AM
Right winger

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/08/26 09:53 AM
Village elders

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/08/26 09:52 AM
Nailed it



Next : Grumpy Witch ....after work or is this the day off....either way .....Next ..

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/08/26 09:50 AM
thanks for noticing ha ha ....yes we do have an agreement in place.....its working out pretty good...



OT: also Grumpy Witch , most popular chef on here !!

Slim gym 's photo
Mon 09/07/26 12:41 PM
shocking pink

1 2 … 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 … 24 25