|
Credence Clearwater Revivial
|
|
|
|
|
|
Last night's dinner was so so
So tonight I am gonna try the same but West Indian style ... |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
I like the new sign....feminism is another word for woke ....and in no other previous socities did we experience so much of it ...It going to be the collaspe of the western world soon .... what's gonna collapse the western societies is men who think they're God's gift to the world (and to women) but have absolutely no clue how to run things.. aside from running things into the ground.. just sayin.. so take yer unsolicited opinion and by all means.. don't let the door hit ya on yer way out.. bye now..
thats what I am talking about....you dont have to agree with my opinion, so dont tell me to take it and leave ...This is the problem we face today....women are trying to force this feminism on us to make us FEEL like women . Men are waking up to... Anyway , a vodka and OJ ....does the trick for me ....so I will exit and would'nt care if the door hit me on the way out !!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
You wish ....she working !
Lets see my wish Grumpy Witch ...next |
|
|
|
|
|
Tonight gonna try Plain white rice with Indian style goat curry.....from my local Walmart hot table !!
|
|
|
|
|
|
William
|
|
|
|
|
|
William
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Coffee or wine date
|
|
|
Never did the alcohol or coffee thingy so they would have to use water to loosen my tongue ;-) Dang ! I wish I had met you earl;ier in my life ....I luv cheap dates who have a flexible tongue. which could loosen at any time ..... |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Coffee or wine date
|
|
|
The coffee meet and greet before any real date works perfectly for me.
The one time I asked for a wine and dine date , She said wine effects her legs...I said how so... She said ... they spread ..Naturally I refrained from making any suggestive comments.. |
|
|
|
|
|
Hope those are regular tacos....not the kind , that lights up my eyes, and flares happen in my mouth !!
Feel like there is some sort of virus in the air , two of my friends are down with it .....and its to early for flu season!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
I like the new sign....feminism is another word for woke ....and in no other previous socities did we experience so much of it ...It going to be the collaspe of the western world soon ....
Just gonna grab my Vodka and OJ and scoot .... Did I mention I had so much Vodka to drink the other day , I woke up with a Russiuan accent ? Hmmm!! |
|
|
|
|
|
Zombies
|
|
|
|
|
|
happened fast
|
|
|
|
|
|
safety glasses
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
2 words - part 48
|
|
|
evening gown
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ventures, the
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
while all that talk about burying poor Slim, may be good to relieve all that stress some ladies seem to be under , keep in mind Slim is past 70 ....so really does not give a rat.s azz.... sorry ladies !!
And yup Slim is on the hunt for a younger and traditional kinda gal ....he is absolutely done with the free independent Boss babes...and especially liberal women.....again , sorry ladies .... " some besties have matching tatoos, but some also have matching mental issues"..... |
|
|
|
|
|
Thinking this coming weekend is gonna be a blast ...what with my belated birthday bash being celebrated ....and there is sure to be some Monkey Shoulder to drink ....yipee....giddy up !!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yes , us Canadiann blokes are a very fair catch....so give the guy a shout out and use me as a reference if you must ha ha ..
OT: Feeling a little sore ....what with all the pickleball I am playing and killing it ....its any wonder !!??? |
|
|
|
|
|
Just watched an old Denzel Washington movie called "Unstopable" ...A runawayn train has to be stopped before it caused heavy damage to other trains on that line ..
I killed myself laughing when at the beginning they show why that train got loose ....its was so funny , but at the same time pretty tragic !!! |
|
|
|
|
bye now..