Community > Posts By > Slim gym

 
Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 12:58 PM
Dang TG did you use your connection to delete my reply to your last comment......but you are right .... I am bored and drunk posting this afternoon....after a very long time I may add ....Sorry about that ....

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 11:38 AM
dont kid yourself ....its all about color....with a very few exceptions, especially if money fame and glory is involved......on the whole , its mostly about getting comfortable with whoever you meet and jell with ...

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 11:32 AM



Sometimes you have to smack someone, to get their attention ;-)

Or spank them.
Same difference ;-)


Some do love a little spanking....I can tell ya!!1

The first part of Sunday is always a boring time , cause you gotta get out of bed and make your coffee ....especially for us single guys....But come Noon ....its sports sports sports all the way ....

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 11:28 AM
You know many years ago I was dating this gal and after a couple of drinks ,one evening. we both yawned at the same time and ended up in bed and fell asleep right away...yeah yeah it was seperate beds (keep your minds outta the gutter)... asnd sadly we didnt date for too long after....I guess the yawn was a sign of boredom!!
World does work in strange ways !!!

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 11:20 AM

Slim you can have any drink your heart desires... Did you forget this is a serve yourself bar?? As long as you pour it, you can drink it..

Well all I can say is I'm one sore puppy today.. Funny thing is even with going up and down the steps with the furniture and all the extra walking... My knees don't hurt a bit.. Naw seems my neck decided to wake up and say ohh helllll no.. It's all my upper body that aches.. Go figure..

Goal today is just to get all the knick knacks & plants back in place.. other than that it will have to wait for another day..


Dang I already knew that ....but I thought I saw a fairy gliding by the bar ....so I thoughtI would ask ...yeah after a couple of kickstarters my mind does play tricks on me ......otherwise no aches and pains right now ....
Got lunch cooking Jalapenos cut in half and stuff with cream cheese big chunk of chicken and wrapped in bacon...Will fix some cheese dip on the side with chips.. Ohh and yes most likely a Frozen Margarita for a jump start..

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 11:03 AM
My pet peeve is seeing so many new profiles with people claiming to live in places that dont even exist.....like Ontario, Ontario or Florida , California!......makes me wonder which scholl these obvious scammer went to ....if at all !!

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 10:55 AM


Just watched The Rock.....with Sean Connery.....I think I saw it a few years ago , but couldnt remember the story....turned out to be interesting !!

That definitely is a movie to watch more than once!
The acting alone is so powerful, the dynamic between Sean Connery & Nicolas Cage is truly great.
I happen to have watched it again myself not that long ago. No matter how often you've seen it (me = a lot) it still has you on the edge of your seat.


I am going to agree with you on that Crystal....its edge of your seat action ...

Just watched Angelina Jollie in Salt.....another oldie but goldie.... she is meant for action mivies....even her Lara Croft movies are action packed !!

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 10:51 AM
Hot Chocolate

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 10:47 AM
Dang! the ball didnt go to far ...

Lets give it another shot.....shall we ...

Next

Grumpy Witch.....

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 08:36 AM
If I could change where I live at present , it would be Sweden.....I was informed last night that the gals dont wear panties on a regular basis .....Hmmmmm!!!

And if I could turn back time, then I would turn it back to Paris in the 1920s....and party on with all the great writers and Jazz musicians of that time ...

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 08:25 AM
Four Tops

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 08:24 AM
Just watched The Rock.....with Sean Connery.....I think I saw it a few years ago , but couldnt remember the story....turned out to be interesting !!

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 08:21 AM
Already then the Race is over ....so back to the fabulous brunch prepared with a good heart and a slow hand, by our great Chef....who as much as she hates doing good , but still does it anyway, this brunch takes my breadth away.....as always ....

And No TG I did not get any memo ......did you send it out just now ???


Okay okay do not disturb .....I am piggin out on that scramble egg plate ......can I get another vodka an OJ????

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/23/26 05:32 AM
waiting for the brunch to appear.....may as well have my usual vodka and OJ to kick start my Sunday...

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 08/22/26 03:30 PM
Ah I missed and the ball stopped ..

Next

Grumpy Witch , lets see how far the ball rolls this time !!

Slim gym 's photo
Thu 08/20/26 09:46 AM
You are absolutely right....nothing much to stir , as the head honcho Mike is not available , believe he has run off with Pumpi...

Slim gym 's photo
Thu 08/20/26 09:44 AM
Wandewrers, the

Slim gym 's photo
Thu 08/20/26 02:08 AM
U2

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 08/19/26 05:15 PM
Slash

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 08/18/26 05:25 PM
Before I forget.... congrats for making it out of Mingle jail.... just like in the real world, its a slap on the wrist and back on the street within a day or twobigsmile

But I stopped into have a drink and raise a toast for your early release....drinker drinker

Now back to work....

1 2 … 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 … 24 25