Topic: Do You find this attractive?
SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Mon 09/21/26 11:54 AM
Just wondering if I'm the only one who finds it off-putting when a man takes a photo of his legs while laying on a deckchair, bed or whatever?

What is wrong with men these days? It's a very feminine thing to do, girly, and not manly at all.
Do men think this is sexy?
And also asking other gals if they actually find it sexy. As I certainly don't. But there must be a reason for men doing this?

Slim gym 's photo
Mon 09/21/26 12:57 PM
I think in this era of feminism .....where women actually want men to show more of their femmine side...some men are catering to these women ... Hence those kinda pictures....its about competition ha has.Personally , I wouldnt indulge in this kinda behaviour.... but also betting some women are going to go ga ga over said pictures ...

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Mon 09/21/26 01:16 PM
Edited by SparklingCrystal 💖💎 on Mon 09/21/26 01:17 PM
Yeah, I guesstimate they get some positive feedback from women -probably more masculine energy women- otherwise men wouldn't do it.
To me as a feminine energy woman it's like things have gone upside down. Instead of women striking a sexy pose that includes their legs now men do this??

I btw don't want a man or men to be more feminine. What is good is him/them being in touch with his emotions & feelings.
When balanced in his masculinity this makes a man even more attractive and sexy. It makes a man way more empowered in his masculinity, but that's not the same as starting to do girly things.

With exception to Scots wearing kilts. That's not girly, that's super sexy, hahaha.

soufiehere's photo
Mon 09/21/26 06:06 PM
Edited by soufiehere on Mon 09/21/26 06:07 PM
..

With exception to Scots wearing kilts. That's not girly, that's super sexy, hahaha.

I saw Sean Connery wearing a kilt on a talk show.
The host asked "What is under that kilt"?

Sean Connery smiled and said "Just my wifes lipstick."

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 09/22/26 02:09 AM

..

With exception to Scots wearing kilts. That's not girly, that's super sexy, hahaha.

I saw Sean Connery wearing a kilt on a talk show.
The host asked "What is under that kilt"?

Sean Connery smiled and said "Just my wifes lipstick."

Trust him to say that, haha.
Naughty Sean!

soufiehere's photo
Tue 09/22/26 07:38 AM
tongue2

no photo
Thu 09/24/26 05:54 AM
I dont find it attractive.

Perhaps some are trying to show off that they're at the beach? I dont know.

Agree 100% that kilts are in a different category! *PPUUUrrring*

Don's photo
Fri 09/25/26 05:42 AM
How many legs are we talking about here? Two or three?

TxsGal3333's photo
Fri 09/25/26 07:27 AM
Humm they say a Picture is worth a 1,000 words... whoa

Without the picture to determine who or what the occasion was taken for? what

It is hard to give a reasonable opinion of why they decided to share a particularly picture..

Many that go to the Beach or by the Pool will take a pic showing their legs on a lounge chair that they are sitting on by the Pool or at the Beach. I have taken pictures that way many times to show where I'm at, and had nothing to do with showing off my legs.. Just to show I was at that spot and did not want my face in the picture..

Regardless if it it is a Male/Female posting the pic I mean come on in case some have not realized there are lots of Gay Men that might find that attractive.. So whom are we to judge a picture. slaphead

Heck I'm a woman and yes when I see a nice looking man if he is in a bathing suit or shorts I look at them from top to bottom...surprised

As long as they are not showing off private parts to each their own.

soufiehere's photo
Fri 09/25/26 08:47 AM

How many legs are we talking about here? Two or three?
hahahahahahaha

bobtail76's photo
Mon 09/28/26 06:03 AM
I'd agree, Crystal. It's fruity

Slim....women want a man, not another woman. Whoever is feeding you this info is keeping you single!

Slim gym 's photo
Mon 09/28/26 01:01 PM

I'd agree, Crystal. It's fruity

Slim....women want a man, not another woman. Whoever is feeding you this info is keeping you single!


No idea where you get your info from , but you completely miss interrepted my response ..

Not all woman want /need a man ....some will also want a non-macho guy ....all depends on the woman/man ...

Like women I am gonna stay single for as long as I can , and its not for the lack of candidates ......


OT: Never understood guys who do just about anything to gain a woman's attention ......not realizing that women will only sleep with guys they want , while men sleep with who they can !!!

bobtail76's photo
Mon 09/28/26 01:43 PM
Nope!!!

They all want a man... unless they are a lesbian.
Even then, one of em is more manly!

OT: I dunno the men you're hanging out with, but men have standards as well. It's probably the losers with no standards that Crystal is talking about.

You're right about women knowing who she'll sleep with - the choice is usually made within the first 30 seconds of meeting him