1 2 … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next
Topic: What Are You Thinking Right Now? - part 3
StormyDayz's photo
Mon 09/21/26 04:55 PM
Hiya ((( Pumpilicious ))) waving

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:17 AM
Thinking all the old and missed posters are slowly coming back....probably hoping to hibernate in here for the winter tongue2 tongue2

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 09/22/26 04:38 PM

Thinking all the old and missed posters are slowly coming back....probably hoping to hibernate in here for the winter tongue2 tongue2

hahaha, who knows who'll all turn up!
Some I do hope to never see again though.

As for now I'm going to hibernate until tomorrow in my own bed *yawn*
Got way too late again, I'm about to fall asleep in my chair.

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Wed 09/23/26 02:42 AM
Thinking... I'm happy I cancelled today's appointment.
Had 2 days in a row with appointments that stressed me out, especially the one on Monday. I'm fed up with it.
Looking forward to a nice relaxed day and painting :)

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Wed 09/23/26 12:23 PM
Thinking the waxing moon looks beautiful!

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Fri 09/25/26 01:52 AM
I'm thinking... how nice it is to get another week of good weather with reasonable temperatures and lots of sun :D

Also thinking that it's time to get the face tape off, hihi.

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Sun 09/27/26 07:14 AM
Thinking... why do I feel so tired?? noway

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 09/29/26 09:48 AM
Google Logo says "WNBA playoffs 2026".
Great. I have no idea whatsoever what that means.

Usually this time a year America goes nuts with all kinds of sports to-do which means nothing on television to watch. All great series go on break until January or later grumble tears

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Wed 09/30/26 04:22 PM
Thinking... time for sleep! It got later than I had actually wanted.
Good night!

Sir's photo
Thu 10/01/26 11:26 AM
I'm thinking... how nice it is to get another week of good weather with reasonable temperatures and lots of sun :D

Also thinking that it's time to get the face tape off, hihi.


Thinking... what is face tape. :thinking:

Christians's photo
Thu 10/01/26 11:38 AM
thinking of my life

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Fri 10/02/26 03:17 AM
Edited by SparklingCrystal 💖💎 on Fri 10/02/26 03:18 AM

I'm thinking... how nice it is to get another week of good weather with reasonable temperatures and lots of sun :D

Also thinking that it's time to get the face tape off, hihi.


Thinking... what is face tape. :thinking:

Hihi, I hadn't thought of explaining.
It's special tape that is skin-safe, incl. for the face.
You put strips of that on your face before sleep so muscles, layers in the skin and especially fascia can shift into their natural position.
One specific placements also helps keeps the mouth closed at night so you nose-breathe which is natural and healthy. And even helps keep your tongue in resting position against the palate, which is where it's supposed to be.
It can also help if someone snores or has sleep apnoea.

I have mouth-breathed for all my life, even as a child as I sucked my thumb.
Now I am almost 100% nose-breathing at night :)

All that helps get things in the right place, jaw position for instance. Also important if you have TMJ.

So I look like a bit of an alien before I go to bed, haha.

Jayden's photo
Fri 10/02/26 03:45 AM
How did the golden goose get loose

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 10/02/26 01:01 PM
thinking I better make sure I close up the trailer in the park properly, cause I dont wanna have to go up North again ...its cold already ..i forgot a few things last weekend , hence this second anf last trip ...

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Sun 10/04/26 11:26 AM
Thinking... first day -or rather first 12 hours- of low fibre diet that I must follow for 3 days has been really really hard! noway
I must admit I had not expected it to upset my body as fast as it has.

Vitalii's photo
Sun 10/04/26 12:53 PM
Edited by Vitalii on Sun 10/04/26 12:53 PM
That I made a good choice by getting this app:fire:

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 10/06/26 02:31 AM
Thinking... halfway through prepping for Thursday's hospital checkup. So far so good although I don't feel 100%.
The worst is yet to come though, tomorrow, brrr.
I had thought of cancelling, but I won't.
But now I wished more than I normally do that I had a loving man by my side!!
Men can usually stay level headed more easily. I could do with that, haha. And with loving hugs and support too!

1 2 … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next