Topic: Why are you here?
Slim gym 's photo
Fri 08/28/26 01:02 PM
I am here to enjoy the free drinks and fabulous brunches at the local Pub....Cant enjoy the hot tub at the said Pub , out back , as there are too many cameras around!!!!!

Zee's photo
Fri 08/28/26 05:57 PM
to find a tree for my hangman's noose whoa

Slim gym 's photo
Sat 08/29/26 04:53 AM
Try the Dollar Tree.....


OT: Here to find a camera with a shutter so fast , it can snap a picture of a beautiful woman ....with her mouth closed !!bigsmile

Zee's photo
Sat 08/29/26 07:28 AM
funny.. ha ha.. whoa


OT: a shovel to help bury Slim with bigsmile (cuz he's diggin his own grave laugh)

Slim gym 's photo
Sun 08/30/26 11:14 AM
here to see if Zee found any volunteers and shovels, to help bury Slim , the kindest , honest and cutest guy on the planet !!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Sun 08/30/26 11:29 AM

here to see if Zee found any volunteers and shovels, to help bury Slim , the kindest , honest and cutest guy on the planet !!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile


Awww now ya should know better..I got Zee's back >>


I put the word out and well I have a connection and they are on the way...

Ohhh and they have plenty of shovels~~~

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Eddie's photo
Sun 08/30/26 12:57 PM
I'm here in a quest for true love, i seek for that my missing rib, the one and only woman to spend a lifetime with her and her with me

Zee's photo
Sun 08/30/26 03:05 PM

here to see if Zee found any volunteers and shovels, to help bury Slim , the kindest , honest and cutest guy on the planet !!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile




Zee's photo
Sun 08/30/26 03:06 PM


here to see if Zee found any volunteers and shovels, to help bury Slim , the kindest , honest and cutest guy on the planet !!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile


Awww now ya should know better..I got Zee's back >>


I put the word out and well I have a connection and they are on the way...

Ohhh and they have plenty of shovels~~~

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl


bigsmile

Yaman Khan's photo
Mon 08/31/26 08:57 PM
hi

Hey

Zee's photo
Tue 09/01/26 06:59 AM
why? not sure.. I think I took the wrong exit....

ameer's photo
Tue 09/01/26 09:31 AM
Two meeting couples open-minded, and make the teachers to tell me who can I make it if I enter open relationship with some open-minded to experience this life and switching on the travel link and everything to freedom

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/01/26 10:44 AM
Only here to find how odd it is, that two ladies cannot muster up any more volunteers to help bury Slim , who is totally not guilty of anything....but guessing they wanna get Slim out on his own to do God knows what with him ....hmmmm!

BTW I think I found that camera I was looking for ....its made in Japan.bigsmile

TxsGal3333's photo
Tue 09/01/26 12:12 PM

Only here to find how odd it is, that two ladies cannot muster up any more volunteers to help bury Slim , who is totally not guilty of anything....but guessing they wanna get Slim out on his own to do God knows what with him ....hmmmm!

BTW I think I found that camera I was looking for ....its made in Japan.bigsmile


Honestly..... Slim I don't you could handle either one of us..rofl rofl rofl


OT: Still looking for the turn that don't turn into a dead end..slaphead

Zee's photo
Tue 09/01/26 02:47 PM

Only here to find how odd it is, that two ladies cannot muster up any more volunteers to help bury Slim , who is totally not guilty of anything....but guessing they wanna get Slim out on his own to do God knows what with him ....hmmmm!

BTW I think I found that camera I was looking for ....its made in Japan.bigsmile




pffft.. we don't need back up ta handle you Slim..
even the guilty will proclaim innocence if they THINK it'll get'em outta trouble... neither I nor TG are THAT gullible whoa

OT: to get Slim to dig his own grave (which he seems to be doing a good job at)


Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 09:54 AM
[

Honestly..... Slim I don't you could handle either one of us..rofl rofl rofl


OT: Still looking for the turn that don't turn into a dead end..slaphead


I dont think I will be allowed to handle you two ladies ....you two ladies will be too busy doing your own thing , I will just be there.....yeah I dont do too well in threesomes oh heck even two somes!!


OT: just here to see if any more volunteers have signed up to bury poor Slim !!!

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/02/26 10:03 AM
[

pffft.. we don't need back up ta handle you Slim..
even the guilty will proclaim innocence if they THINK it'll get'em outta trouble... neither I nor TG are THAT gullible whoa

OT: to get Slim to dig his own grave (which he seems to be doing a good job at)




I think your call for volunteers went un heeded so ....u will just need another two...to proceed with your evil plan oh yeah I dont own a shovel two ...

OT : only here to see two ladies faces, when they realize I escaped the evil plot to bury poor innocent , lovable and honest Slim ....only to find the hatchet was the only thing being buried >>>>

Zee's photo
Wed 09/02/26 06:01 PM
Edited by Zee on Wed 09/02/26 06:17 PM



pffft.. we don't need back up ta handle you Slim..
even the guilty will proclaim innocence if they THINK it'll get'em outta trouble... neither I nor TG are THAT gullible whoa

OT: to get Slim to dig his own grave (which he seems to be doing a good job at)




I think your call for volunteers went un heeded so ....u will just need another two...to proceed with your evil plan oh yeah I dont own a shovel two ...

OT : only here to see two ladies faces, when they realize I escaped the evil plot to bury poor innocent , lovable and honest Slim ....only to find the hatchet was the only thing being buried >>>>



I never made the call.. don't need to bigsmile we got this.. right TG?


muwahahahahahaha.. pitchfork diabolical maybe.. evil? not really.. (and no.. they are NOT the same whoa)

OT: to show Slim where the hatchet's buried.. look behind you bigsmile

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 09/04/26 12:05 PM
Yeah yeah I looked behind me and just saw two women debating, more like arguing like women do , as to who gets to swing that hatchet first and thereby become famous....and Slim will make ya famous for sure ....only because ya missed as slick Slim ducked out the way ......you ladies are hilarious !!!


OT : Here to see who buries who ....???bigsmile

Sir's photo
Fri 09/04/26 12:17 PM
Not sure why, this is where my spaceship :rocket: landed. :alien: