Topic: How Do You feel right now? - part 22
Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/15/26 11:12 AM
Today I feel just about satisfied , as the little plan I have seems to be working......the line is in the water , the bait is pretty good and the nibbles are a pleasure to see...just have to wait for that bite before I set the hook.....

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Wed 09/16/26 07:30 AM
Feeling... kinda shell-shocked in a good way.
Didn't I say somewhere I had to simply find myself a nice Canadian bloke?
Just now I got a match proposition and it's a Canadian bloke, living in The Netherlands?!?!?!
He's the height I'm hoping my potential partner has as well?
You freaking kidding me?

Doesn't mean a thing, but it is an unbelievable coincidence.

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/16/26 12:49 PM
Yes , us Canadiann blokes are a very fair catch....so give the guy a shout out and use me as a reference if you must ha ha ..


OT:

Feeling a little sore ....what with all the pickleball I am playing and killing it ....its any wonder !!???

motowndowntown's photo
Wed 09/16/26 12:54 PM
Feel like tacos for supper.

Slim gym 's photo
Thu 09/17/26 11:01 AM
Hope those are regular tacos....not the kind , that lights up my eyes, and flares happen in my mouth !!



Feel like there is some sort of virus in the air , two of my friends are down with it .....and its to early for flu season!!!

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Thu 09/17/26 11:08 AM
Over here I heard several times of people being ill from what they say flu -but in actual fact is a bad cold in 99,9999% of the cases- about a month ago?
Ridiculously early!

But I must say that I have had regular sneeze-attacks -grin- for couple of weeks now.
So I do guesstimate there's quite a lot of bugs whizzing round?

I rarely get ill -knock on wood- so sneezing a number of times on end is my version of a (mild) infection.

Maybe it's the odd weather we've had? Heatwave upon heatwave, extremely dry for months on end and then suddenly cooler temps and rain?

Slim gym 's photo
Fri 09/18/26 11:32 AM
Feeling absolutely pumped ...as my new batch of Wine is home and ready to be attacked ....one bottle at a time...yipee.....

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 09/20/26 03:39 PM
Rested

no photo
Mon 09/21/26 02:13 PM
A little tipsy, but happy about my neighbors' return.

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 09/22/26 09:14 AM
Feeling... happy that it went well at the dentist's with cleaning my teeth!
Clearly my oral microbiome is improving! It wasn't good before I started HRT & TRT, now it's good and my gums & teeth aren't so sensitive anymore either :D
So yup, very happy!

Slim gym 's photo
Tue 09/22/26 10:05 AM
Feeling like I should just go on that date with the gal who messaged me on Tinder.....a first mind you ....but I have a reputation to protect huh !!!

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Tue 09/22/26 03:20 PM
Feeling... happy, joyful, sexy, and stuffed. Shouldn't have eaten that cookie, dangit!

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Wed 09/23/26 08:15 AM
Feeling ... hungry and happy I mowed most of the lawn :)
And it felt good to have a cup of coffee outdoors and then some physical activity after that, all while the sun is shining.

Now food!

StormyDayz's photo
Wed 09/23/26 09:32 AM
Happy! Enjoying the rainy weather! WHOOP!

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 09/23/26 01:06 PM
Feeling elated, as the plan for the weekend, is shaping up to be something I was not expecting !!! Yipee !!

StormyDayz's photo
Thu 09/24/26 07:23 AM
Amused.

Ordered a lot of jeans. One is a super wide flare length 30".

Jeans are so long, they stop at the beginning of the arches of my feet.

What the heck? If only I were that tall. laugh

Gordon Bieber 's photo
Thu 09/24/26 02:43 PM
Wonderful news! I’m so happy for you. ❤

I'm so happy for you, hope you're having enough rest?

Gordon Bieber 's photo
Thu 09/24/26 02:43 PM
Feeling... happy, joyful, sexy, and stuffed. Shouldn't have eaten that cookie, dangit!

🥰:heart_eyes:🤩:heart_exclamation:

SparklingCrystal 💖💎's photo
Mon 09/28/26 08:43 AM
Feeling... good that I made my boundary crystal clear.

StormyDayz's photo
Mon 09/28/26 01:54 PM
Discombobulated. I think Michael was flirting with me? *derp*