Community > Posts By > pumpilicious

 
pumpilicious 's photo
Sun 09/15/24 09:32 PM

A Happy Belated Birthday!

Hope you had a wonderful day.
Thank you very much!
Appreciate the kind words

pumpilicious 's photo
Sun 09/15/24 09:32 PM

I am always late in wishing someone ?
So here is H B D wishes ... though...!
better late than never! Thank you very much!

pumpilicious 's photo
Sun 09/15/24 09:30 PM

Hope you had a great day miss rastling queen!



laugh thank you! Nobody to pin, but it is what it is.tongue2

pumpilicious 's photo
Fri 09/13/24 09:58 PM

Wishing you a Belated Happy Birthday :confetti_ball::tada::birthday::cake:
Gosh the year went past so fast:hushed:
tysm kind sir! Every year it goes faster it seems!surprised think bigsmile laugh

pumpilicious 's photo
Fri 09/13/24 12:07 AM
Sorry I missed this bday thread larsi & my late responses! I'll write more tomorrow.waving flowers

pumpilicious 's photo
Fri 09/13/24 12:05 AM

Happy Belated Birthday, Pumpilicious! flowers

Thank you stormi! flowers

pumpilicious 's photo
Fri 09/13/24 12:02 AM

Happy Birthday Pumpi 🥰 May all the vibrant colorful happiness keep you busy in smiling and staying peaceful always :tada::sparkles:

Thank you beautiful soul :yellow_heart: I hope karma gives you the peace, happiness & love you deserve. love

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:59 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pumpi :birthday::birthday::kissing_heart:

Thank you sir!:heart::icecream::ice_cream::icecream::kissing_heart:

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:58 PM

I hope you had a wonderful and fun filled day on your birthday, pumpi. :tada::balloon::gift::birthday: :heart: flowers
it wasn't horrible, thank you for always treating me with love ms river:heart: flowers :heart:

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:56 PM

Let the year ahead be blessed with happiness and joy with peace :v:
Wishing you on your Birthday :birthday:
thank you vibes, appreciate that.🫠

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:55 PM

Mea culpa ... mea maxima culpa .. one day too late :cry:

Still and from the bottom of my heart all my best wishes. May the new year be full of positive news, strength and good health :four_leaf_clover:

:hugging::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

Tysm for always being there for me sweet man!🥰

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:49 PM
He seems obsessed with that beautiful Ziva lady, I'm sure I can't compete.


Walk away slowly :snail:

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:47 PM
Late

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:46 PM
I once read something about a desk somewhere...I probably need to run to safety laugh

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:44 PM
Predictable people become boring fast

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:43 PM
Serious

pumpilicious 's photo
Thu 09/12/24 11:42 PM
Behind

pumpilicious 's photo
Wed 09/04/24 07:34 PM
Hot

Scientific podcasts?

pumpilicious 's photo
Wed 09/04/24 07:32 PM
Workout

pumpilicious 's photo
Wed 09/04/24 07:31 PM
I love seeing you posting again sweet lady! Feeling nostalgic :heart:

1 2 … 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 … 24 25