Community > Posts By > pumpilicious
|
Topic:
Change-One-Letter - part 56
|
|
|
Time
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
ABC---DEF - part 15
|
|
|
Vastly weirdly Xtra
|
|
|
|
|
|
Howdy sir, good to see you.
Maybe vibes again? |
|
|
|
|
|
Helped
|
|
|
|
|
|
Production manager at an
![]() ![]() ![]() factory.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Independent
|
|
|
|
|
|
Our glorious lives
|
|
|
|
|
|
Humor hammer
|
|
|
|
|
|
Good Morning all!
& joy to you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Edited by
pumpilicious
on
Fri 09/20/24 08:58 AM
|
|
Yes, it's me!
mr Handsome next You're both so adorable posting together
Ot: Sorry, not yet... maybe Mr vibes is vibing around here today?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Happy Birthday Pumpi 💖
|
|
|
Happy Belated Birthday!!! 🥳![]()
Appreciated so much gia
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Happy Birthday Pumpi 💖
|
|
|
So sorry I missed this! I hope your birthday was fantastic and everything you hoped it would be! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Happy Birthday Pumpi 💖
|
|
|
Sorry I missed this bday thread larsi & my late responses! I'll write more tomorrow.
No need to apologize. The main thing is, I could put a wee smile on your face ... at least I hope, I did ...
You did as always
That's good to hear Please take good care of yourself
I'll do my best sweetpea, you too. 🥰 |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Happy Birthday Pumpi 💖
|
|
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMPI ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]()
Thank you so much! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Happy Birthday Pumpi 💖
|
|
|
I know it's late but Happy Birthday
someones alt account. we all know who
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Kiss Or Run - part 26
Edited by
pumpilicious
on
Tue 09/17/24 11:05 AM
|
|
|
Oh too funny, I lifted my chocolate cream pie up just as Slim was trying to steal one.
Think he needs a towel more than a kiss, haha! What a visual, ty ms river, I needed that.
Ot: is that some on your lips?🧐
|
|
|
|
|
I love her sense of humor
|
|
|
|
|
|
Edited by
pumpilicious
on
Sun 09/15/24 09:53 PM
|
|
|
She watching TV Next Catherine , with Good Morning You're psychic
Ot: never could call myself slim unfortunately...Maybe Catherine? Goodmorning & hello all
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Happy Birthday Pumpi 💖
|
|
|
Happy Happy Belated Birthday, Pumpi! I hope celebrations are still in order ![]() ![]() ![]()
Kindness and good wishes are always welcome.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Happy Birthday Pumpi 💖
|
|
|
Sorry I missed this bday thread larsi & my late responses! I'll write more tomorrow.
No need to apologize. The main thing is, I could put a wee smile on your face ... at least I hope, I did ...
You did as always
|
|
|
|
|


& joy to you.
Yes, it's me!
🥳




... at least I hope, I did ...
we all know who
What a visual, ty ms river, I needed that.

